GoContractor, an international construction tech startup, is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketer that is passionate about driving growth through full funnel marketing tactics. This individual will be responsible for building and executing marketing campaigns designed to engage with and nurture new and existing leads in our database through marketing automation, email marketing, and social media.
An ideal candidate for this role is a creative thinker and skilled writer with real technical chops that can own both strategy and execution of outbound email marketing through marketing automation as well as social media campaigns, both organic and paid (LinkedIn).
If you’re looking for a challenge, want to make your mark, and are ready to contribute to the growth of an International start-up, this role is for you.
Email and Marketing Automation Responsibilities Include:
- Drive email marketing strategy and the execution of email marketing campaigns from development to audience segmentation, scheduling, testing and reporting
- Perform day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and nurture campaigns
- Build marketing automation assets including emails, landing pages, nurture programs
- Test, analyze and optimize recurring, nurture and trigger campaigns, making changes to enhance campaign performance and improve ROI
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, forms, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Fully manage HubSpot deployment including utilization of built-in features and coordinate with sales operations to maintain integrations with Salesforce and other software applications
- Manage day-to-day HubSpot system maintenance and configuration, as well as act as the first line of support for our systems and overall marketing pipeline
Social Media Responsibilities Include:
- Create and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content across our corporate social media accounts as well as the accounts of key sales team members
- Monitor, manage and moderate social media interactions across platforms to grow our audience and drive deeper connections with our target audience and accounts
- Create a regular publishing schedule in coordination with our Brand Manager and promote content through organic social posting and advertising
- Manage LinkedIn paid campaigns and oversee other social advertising campaigns (managed by an outside agency) with a focus on generating qualified leads and nurturing potential clients
- Analyze, report on and optimize our paid and organic social media campaigns to improve KPIs and drive SQL creation for the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or similar field of study
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing with specific experience executing in Hubspot or another leading marketing automation solution (Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua)
- 1-2 years of experience managing organic and paid social media in a corporate setting
- Successful track record of developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Knowledge of email marketing compliance laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience managing ad budgets and driving ROAs to meet company objectives
- Exceptional written and visual content creation skills with a knack for understanding and speaking in your target audience’s voice
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
GoContractor is a leader in orientation and compliance software for the construction industry. We make construction workers safer and make general contractors more profitable. Tens of thousands of contractors are onboarded for various sites across the country through GoContractor every month. Founded in Dublin, Ireland in 2012, GoContractor has been growing at a rapid pace, with offices in New York and Dublin and customers across the globe.
We serve the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry and have a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity where we are the leading online platform for site safety training, documentation, and compliance.
If you’d like to be part of the exciting GoContractor growth story, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]