At GoContactor, we would be nothing without our successful customers and partners. We’re seeking a qualified Director of Strategic Accounts/Partnerships to help us enhance our customer and partner relationships and drive further growth of GoContractor.
The Director of Strategic Accounts/Partnerships will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at communicating and guiding our customers to maximum product adoption and return on investment. This could be directly through our customers or our partners.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong communications skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events, it’s essential that our Director of Strategic Accounts/Partnerships must be engaging and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s product, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet monthly and annual sales objectives through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing customers or partners
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate partners, set appointments, make effective qualifying calls, and manage cycle to add new partners to the business
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential customers/partners, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with sales to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- 8-10 years in SaaS sales with major account experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to customer events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
GoContractor is a leader in orientation and compliance software for the construction industry. We make construction workers safer and make general contractors more profitable. Tens of thousands of contractors are onboarded for various sites across the country through GoContractor every month. Founded in Dublin, Ireland in 2012, GoContractor has been growing at a rapid pace, with offices in New York and Dublin and customers across the globe.
We serve the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry and have a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity where we are the leading online platform for site safety training, documentation, and compliance.
If you’d like to be part of the exciting GoContractor growth story, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]